This website uses first-party and third-party cookies for technical, analytical, statistical, remarketing and profiling purposes. More information and how to manage preferences are available on the Legal Notice and Privacy. By selecting “continue”, or by proceeding with browsing, you agree to the use of third-party cookies.
10 things you did not now about olive leaf extract
Many of you know that extravirgin olive oil has many benefuts on the organism, but you might not know that Olive Leaf Extract is an important immune system booster thanks to the presence of Oleuropein.
Here you go 10 facts about our MyVitaly Vita Olive Leaf Extract that you should know:
1.Both Oleuropein and Hydroytyrosol, found in olive leaves, have been found to reduce properties of coronary heart disease. (Journal of Nutrition)
2. 5 times more antioxidant activity than Vitamin C
3.Researchers believe the olive tree originated approximately 6,000 to 7,000 years ago in the region of ancient Persia and Mesopotamia
4. Our Olive Leaves Extract is enriched with Calendula Officinalis, well known for its anti-inflammatory action and soothing properties.
5. Ancient usage of olive leaf decoction: in the early 1800s, crushed olive leaves were used in beverages for lowering fevers, and in the mid-nineteenth century, it was used in a tea for malaria treatment.
6. Our pure MyVitaly Vita is highly concentrated in polyphenols (oleuropein, hydroxythyrosol, Elenolic Acid and Rutin) and it is conceived for the wellnedd of whole family, completely natural, vegan ok and gluten free.
7. Mediterranean diet is the key to longevity and healthy life...why? Sscientific Research proved the health benefits and antioxidant properties of extravirgin olive oil , widely consumed in the area!
8. In traditional Moroccan medicine, it was used to control diabetes and stabilize blood sugar.
9. Olive trees are known to be more than 1,000 or 2,000 years old, this is due to the presence of compounds in its leaves that defend the plant from attacks from pests, viruses and bacteria. Thanks to our R&D Department we are able to concentrate these powerful compounds into our Olive Leaf Extract!
10. The oldest olive tree of the world is located in Greece, in the village of Vouves and is estimated to be 4,000 year old. Another reasn to visit Greece :-)